I'm trying to get this recording

Chewbecca

feel the magic
of the dying hyena noises that Ophie makes in her crate.

The dog has everything imaginable in her crate with her (including a YUMMY frozen kong), and she is still acting like she had her universe ripped away from her.

She's not always like this, but I've had to keep her and Luke's interactions limited because of her promeris treatment, and the fact that he still coughs at times and still needs rest.

I let them together for a little bit this morning, but I have some house cleaning to do, and I cannot keep an eye on them every second.

And, no, I don't feel bad for crating my 4 month old puppies while I do some housework.
They can get over it.;)

Barb04

Super Moderator
Sounds like she's trying everything to get your attention. You could try playing some music to put her to sleep.

filarotten

Fila the love
I'm sure the noise is hilarious. You know she would rather be out helping you clean the house...err unclean the house. :)

Send her over to play with Titus. He is in hyper mode this morning and is driving the older dogs nuts.

filarotten

Fila the love
UPS United Puppy Service? :D

Titus has finally fallen asleep under my desk and is ocassionally farting...lucky me. It must be the strawberry yogurt he had on his food. The strawberry yogurt smelled so yummy in the canister...it sure stinks now tho.:yikes:

Members online