puppy sitting again

becca_4321

I got hired again. :) I made a blanket for Ashlyn out of material with pictures of puppies. Of course she wont find any that look like Gracie on it but one could pass as Princess and another one looks just like Kokomo. She was so happy with her new blanket. They are moving in 2 wks so I wanted her to be able to have something to remind her of her dogs.
Anyway, next door lives my other daughter. I could hear Kokomo at the door. When he heard me and Ashlyn he started whinning from inside the apartment. Broke my heart that the poor guy was home alone and we couldnt go in to play with him!

So I got ahold of my daughter last night, told her she can be mad at me all she wants but dont do this to Kokomo. There is no reason he should have to stay home alone all those hours when I am willing to puppysit him. Drop him off at my house, she doesnt have to say a word to me if she's mad, that's fine, just dont take it out on him. Dont make him suffer. She said he's been sad the last couple of days and she knows he has to stay home alone to much. So I'm back to watching him.

Funny, I would never seek out getting a pug for me. They are smaller of a dog than I'd want, yet at the same time if Kokomo ever needs a home he has one with me. I worry about him as if he's mine. He loves coming here. He loves playing with Gracie, they are like best friends when he is here. So anyway, I got rehired. :)

Buckshot

I hope that came with at least a 10% raise! BTW what is 10% of what you are being paid? Maybe she should add another zero on to that.

becca_4321

lol, that's funny Buckshot. I forgot to ask for better benefits too. Oh well. Guess I'll have the benefit of knowing the little guy is 100% happy.

Members online

No members online now.