Apology

Susi

Hi,
I would like to apologise to you all. Especially to Fran27. I didnt realise that it was taken so seriously. I would like get back to normal with all, and please if you find me rude, then I would like to be told so immediatly, without grudges.

Susi

Y

yuckaduck

I have never had a problem with you. Not ever, hope all is well with you and will look forward to chatting again soon.

Susi

Thanks

Hi Heather,

thank you for replying, but I found it necessary to apologise to the rest. No we never had a problem.
Susi

nedim

I just had a problem with your post in the bad picture thread. It was uncalled for and completely unecessary. However, I will not hold a grudge as I find it honorable of you apologise to the forum.

I do't have a problem with you either though i tend to skip a lot of posts and due to that miss a lot of what's going on. Ah well LOL

Susi

Thanks for accepting

Thanks to all. Actually I didnt expect such a kind response. I was ready to hear all the nasty things under the sun, but.............. At least I can now post or answer again without thinking that you say "Her she goes again and what has she posted now"

Susi

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Although I never thought ill of you I just wanted to say how great it was of you to apologize :)

Members online

No members online now.