Mama I need a bath!

gapeach

Big Mutts
Apparently Carey has found a way to tell me when she needs a bath. She precedes to roll around in some kind of poop! :eek: The past two baths she has gotten for the same reason. She NEVER rolls in anything. I swear she's just decided she needs one and figures I can't refuse this, which I certainly can't. I just wish she'd find some other way of telling me. :rolleyes: We're gonna have to have a talk about this.

gapeach

Big Mutts
Trash would have been welcome rather than this! I also went ahead and brushed her teeth for good measure, just in case she planned on demanding that buy eating something disgusting lol

gapeach

Big Mutts
JUst be glad she can't reach the toilet to drink out of!! We have to close the lids.

I should have gotten a pic from the last time Bluedawg went under the porch while it was raining out. Took me as long to clean the tub as it did to clean him.

Fran27

We had to wash the boys yesterday because they digged and played in the mud... Tips was totally covered in it, and Boris paws were black probably 3 inches high...

And of course today it's raining AGAIN.

femke

Penny is a pretty clean dog, mind you she HATES getting a bath or getting wet for that matter. After her bath (or a walk in the rain) she will try to wipe herself dry on everything, carpet, couch, bed, walls. It really is too funny to see her half laying down half standing sliding over the carpet trying to get dry. I'm happy she hasn't rolled in anything disgusting yet... that would be horrible to clean!

Fran27

Lol Boris does the same thing. He hates being wet, what kind of golden retriever is he... Yesterday my husband left the bedroom door open and he was rolling all over the bed trying to get dry...

gapeach

Big Mutts
beagle_lovergirl said:
Lol, she can! She know how to jump on it! She's fallen in there!

That must have been hilarious! Sounds like you better be keeping the lid down too!

Sunnypup

mostly ignored...
lol, I think Sunny dries himself that way to get back at me for washing him.He heads STRAIGHT for my bed and rolls in the blankets the little brat! :rolleyes: I love him but REALLY sometimes he tries my patience especially if we are say, only an hour before bedtime. I still hold that they roll in gross things cuz they like seeing us squish up our noses and go eeeewwwww. :D

Members online

No members online now.