Maddy-improvement

skyhigh

Today I took the dogs to the park. There were a few other dogs around. All very friendly to Maddy. It's so cute when she first meets other dogs. She barks her little head off then runs in between my legs and hides. Wagging her tail. Then the other dogs leave her and she runs after them. Any way, back to the point...

I had a really long leash on her. A light weight one that wont pull on her neck. Anyway, i decided to let her go. (I live in a quiet suburb were there are hardly any cars or so. So it was safe) Still with the leash on. I walked to the other end of the park. She followed me. She probably smelt the smackos i had in my pocket. Anyway, I decided I'd try at her training again. I went over sit. She does it nice and fast now without a treat too !! All that hard work has paid off. On Wednesday night we're going to a German Shepherd puppy training class. It's going to be a 30 minute drive but should be fine. Hopefully. She gets really car sick. We've been taking short minute drives to get her used to it. I think she has a fear from driving. So yesterday i gave her a treat when I popped her out of the car. Been great ever since and no throw ups or poops in the car. Pheww. :p She's sleaping now with Spencer. Sweet dreams. So cute watching them next to each other. She sneaks into Spencers kennel/bed and sleaps with him there. Anyway, if anyone read this, thanks. I just thought I'd share these random stories

Members online

No members online now.