Pakak and the Meadow Mouse

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Lol sound familer?So today i let the dogs out and all of a sudden i see Pakak chasing something........ I had a feeling it was probley a mouse the dogs have a time chasing Mice and Hare around the pasture at times. I went up the fence to yell at Pakak (im one of those people who cry when my animals kills other animals like mice lol). But being Pakak with that hard head and his selective hearing :rolleyes: he did'nt hearrrrrrrr me. In horror I watch Pakak pounce on? the mouse and I heard a squeak then I heard that god awful shriek or a Pakak in paint LOL!!!. I watched as Pakak backed up pawing his nose for a few minutes look about for bit for the mouse but it was gone. So instead he he started bawling again and saw me (that selective hearing wore off isn't that amazing?) and came up to me whining tail tucked and ears back with just a small red mark on his snow nose. So in other words the skin wasent even broken. But I babied him and put ice on it and then told him it might be best not to try and kill the mice then.

Last edited:

gapeach

Big Mutts
The little field mouse bit him?! I guess he got what he deserved, maybe next time he will listen to mom (yeah right!) Carey also has the selected hearing that's why she has a middle name, when I yell "Carey Jo" she knows she better be moving it!

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
gapeach said:
The little field mouse bit him?! I guess he got what he deserved, maybe next time he will listen to mom (yeah right!) Carey also has the selected hearing that's why she has a middle name, when I yell "Carey Jo" she knows she better be moving it!
Yup lol Pakak needs a middle name but I think even then he would ignore me. Sometimes he will look at me with this look on his face like "yeah and you think i will come to you now why?". Typical teen :rolleyes:

gapeach

Big Mutts
lol def typical teen. In my case also a typical male :D (my husband and Dad both have the selective hearing trait)

Sunnypup

mostly ignored...
ROFL, I just LOOOOVE Pakak stories!!! L4P you should write children's stories! Seriously, and Smkie could illustrate! If you don't want to, could I? j/j but honestly I LOVED dog stories as a little kid, even up into highschool for that matter. James Herriot is by far one of my favorite authors. Poor little (right, little) Pakak. I had forgotten too, that Sunny and he are roughly the same age and therefore of similar mentality. I am awesome to listen to as long as there isn't something interesting to smell or play with. What am I going to do with a hound dog if this is what she has to look up to?! :eek: :D

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
Man, that's one brave little mouse! Maybe he was some kind of rodent thrill-seeker. I think Pakak's pride hurts more than his nose, LoL.

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Thanks Sunny :) I do plan on writing a book later in life and maybe even childrens books too as thats not a bad idea :).

And yes I think Pakaks pride was hurt more so then his nose lol.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
i still love dog stories..all of love4pits stories would be excellent in a collection..or gee have i mentioned that before?????hmm?????? and with her accent an audio book with picture gallery to go with it would be a great package..or did i mention that before! pakak could have his own children's addition!

Sunnypup said:
ROFL, I just LOOOOVE Pakak stories!!! L4P you should write children's stories! Seriously, and Smkie could illustrate! If you don't want to, could I?
I think she might have a point.

smkie said:
i still love dog stories..all of love4pits stories would be excellent in a collection..or gee have i mentioned that before?????hmm?????? and with her accent an audio book with picture gallery to go with it would be a great package..or did i mention that before! pakak could have his own children's addition!
SMKIE and Sunny have excelent points. including the audio book picture gallery.

Members online

No members online now.