Kady05's account is missing

Would a mod mind checking out what's going on with Kady05's user account? She was on earlier, posted a thread, and when she went to post an update on the thread she was logged out, can't log in now, username not found, etc. And she's showing as a guest as if she's been banned or her account deleted.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Would a mod mind checking out what's going on with Kady05's user account? She was on earlier, posted a thread, and when she went to post an update on the thread she was logged out, can't log in now, username not found, etc. And she's showing as a guest as if she's been banned or her account deleted.
It seems her account was deleted. (We had noticed and asked on the facebook group).

I'm guessing the only option is to make a new account.

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
Yes, we are aware. Not sure what happened, as she doesn't even show up in the "God Mod" panel. I have contacted the site admins. I think the database is somehow out of sync.

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
For the record - the owners and site admins got together and were able to restore kady05's profile from a backup so she is back up and running again as her dear old self.

Members online

No members online now.