Introducing...Carma vom Oz Haus!

Not quite sure what I'm getting myself into here, but I finally went and took the puppy plunge. My living situation is changing and things are a little hectic, but I couldn't pass up on the opportunity to take this little hellion. I think we are going to have a lot of fun together. She is a little spitfire and I'm sure she will be keeping me on my toes for a while. I have high hopes for her, so wish us luck!

Love by Gator_Dog, on Flickr

Love by Gator_Dog, on Flickr

Carma 2/28/13 by Gator_Dog, on Flickr

She is such a little fuzzball. I can't tell 100% if she's coated but she reminds me a whole lot of Falon's Kastle at this age.

I love her fluffy little butt :wub:

Stay tuned for waaaay too many pictures. She is so quick and not photography ready like Aiden, so she is tough to capture on camera. :p

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
Waaaaaah she's precious and I love the name. My first thought was that she was coated as well, I guess time will tell!

Good luck with her, she's beautiful.

Equinox

Didn't see this until now, holy crow THE CUTE!!!! Huge congratulations, she looks like she's a lot of fun.

She does remind me of Puppy Kastle coat length-wise, and I bet she's going to grow up to be gorgeous :)

Didn't see this until now, holy crow THE CUTE!!!! Huge congratulations, she looks like she's a lot of fun.

She does remind me of Puppy Kastle coat length-wise, and I bet she's going to grow up to be gorgeous :)
Isn't she a cutie? :D She's doing so well. I really hope she turns out like Kastle. I've never seen another dog quite like him and it'd be awesome to have a little girly clone of him.

Equinox

Oh man, how do you even handle the cuteness?!?? Honestly, there is absolutely nothing cuter than a fuzzy coated German Shepherd puppy. And her eye markings just add to it all <3

I have so much puppy envy!! Please keep posting photos and updates, there can never be too much :D

FG167

Isn't she a cutie? :D She's doing so well. I really hope she turns out like Kastle. I've never seen another dog quite like him and it'd be awesome to have a little girly clone of him.
This thread makes me want another RIGHT NOW! Lol she is really stinkin' cute and I have very similar pics of Kastle in the same sort of "poses".

I hadn't thought about it before, but I have never seen a dog with the same coat as Kastle either. They're always longer/fluffier. Interested to see what your girl ends up with.

FG167

I always think of Kastle now when I think of GSDs I love the clean look of Judge & Trent but ahhhh Kastle looks so squishable, an essential trait. :p
What a lovely compliment! :D

He gets that a lot, people are always hugging him and I LOVE to squeeze him, he's an awesome hugger :)

Members online

No members online now.