Help Chloe lose weight!!

nedim

Maybe she just likes to eat?lol. Maybe you can give her something else to occupy herself with? Peanuts busy running the whole day and chewing all her toys. She only eats about 1 and a half bowls of food a day.

OMG....Chloe LOVES to eat and she's very protective and aggressive when there is food around. She even snorts like a little piglet when she eats. She's very noisy...I call her Tas for the Tasmanian Devil. LOL Is Peanut noisy?

nedim

Denaluvscorgis said:
OMG....Chloe LOVES to eat and she's very protective and aggressive when there is food around. She even snorts like a little piglet when she eats. She's very noisy...I call her Tas for the Tasmanian Devil. LOL Is Peanut noisy?
Nope, shes a neat eater. She eats when she likes and has no aggression at all pertaining to food and toys. I could roll her on her back or gently tug her ears while she is eating, and she will just play along. If I move the bowl, she'll just follow it.lol

nedim

Denaluvscorgis said:
Is Peanut noisy at all in general??? I just wondered if that is a Corgi trait?
Only when we're wrestling. She hate to be touched when shes hyper and starts nipping, grunting, squealing and doing that annoying death bark that will make your ears bleed.lol I think it's a corgi thing. Theyre very vocal.

Chloe does the "death bark" when I put her outside for potty time and she doesn't want to go. She says "I'll just stand here at the sliding glass door and bark bark bark bark my fool head off until Mom's ears bleed and I'm sure she'll be so annoyed that she'll let me back in". She's extremely persistant to. :D I can hear that bark now as we speak!!! :eek:

nedim

let me ask you, does she hate to be touched? Peanut absolutely dreads being hugged, but adores being petted.

Same here....she loves to be petted....she'll lay on her back in my lap and let me rub and scratch her tummy alllll day. She hates to have her feet touched and absolutely despises being held or confined in any way. She will do anything to get away.

nedim

Denaluvscorgis said:
Same here....she loves to be petted....she'll lay on her back in my lap and let me rub and scratch her tummy alllll day. She hates to have her feet touched and absolutely despises being held or confined in any way. She will do anything to get away.

haha, sounds like our corgis would be good buddies. How old is Chloe?

nedim

LOL, no. Peanut's a chick. She's about 15 months now, the shelter did a guesstimate. The reason I asked is because I heard most dogs will grow out of it by the age of 2 years old.

Members online

No members online now.