Thinking about getting another dog....

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Not right NOW lol but sometime in the next few months after everything is settled and we are all together. We will be living in a townhouse and although it doesn't have a "backyard" they will be exercised well. The basement will be turned into a playroom for inside play :D and of course lots of walks and trips to the dog park. Teddy has always enjoyed the company of other dogs and always liked to visit friends houses for playdates and sometimes sleepovers. I would like him to have someone to play with also because I can tell he gets bored of playing with me sometimes haha even when he is still hyper lol. We can only play tug of war and fetch for so long before he gets sick of it or my arm gets tired lol.

What I would like to do is rescue a dog from a shelter. Teddy is a lab coonhound mix who loves to swim and is an aggressive player. Not in the way that he bites or anything but he likes to wrestle sometimes. I was thinking maybe another lab, a dog that would most likely also LOVE water and fetch as much as teddy does.

What do you guys think? Any suggestions?

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
haha I know thats what i figured I'm sure we will find the perfect one when we are ready :D but its fun to look :D

Members online

No members online now.