My dog lives for her Walks!!!

AnimalsAreforMe

Saint Bernard Mix Slave
Does anyone elses? Pixie loves I mean LOVES walks she perks her ears and wags her tail and is just a happy girl. I am constantly taking her out.

Becca_

chowchow
Both my dogs love walks. I cant move a leash or collar without them both running to me in excitement. They'd take a walk every hour if they could, they love exploring. In fact, when I take them out to let them ride with me somewhere, they almost act disappointed that it's a ride we are taking and not a walk!

filarotten

Fila the love
This was Brutus' first actual day out walking out of our yard except for trips to the vet. He seemed to really enjoy it. Not to mention all of the attention he got in petsmart. Now I can actually walk him down our street and get in some good practice. I think he will look forward to it. Roxie and Maggie always have, I think animals get bored with the same old surroundings just like people. Also mine are all nosey and want to see what is going on.

Oh the girls love their walks!! Especially Tippy - I can't get her leash or collar without her going nuts. And if I put my shoes on she goes wild she can't wait to go outside with me. And on her walks she prances along. I also can't say "walk" or she'll get up and come over to me and get all hyper. I spell it out and my Mom always says, "Oh PLEASE don't teach the dog how to spell!" Too bad...I think she's already learning.

Y

yuckaduck

Yukon use to love his walks until he injured his shoulder. Now he is not allowed to go for walks. :( He use to just love to go and he marched along with such authority and pride too.

yanya

Kairi loves to go on walks, Patches ... not so much. One time we had to wait a few minutes before leaving the house, and Kairi was running and grabbing the end of the leash ... door, leash ... door leash! Finally we got her hooked up and walked, she was very pleased.

bridey_01

Kelpiefied
My dogs love walks, especially to off leash areas or to the river. I used to hate taking my dogs for walks before I became a trainer because they used to pull like CRAZY. I used to have my arm yanked out of it's socket. It's much better now though, I enjoy it as much as they do!

Members online

No members online now.