CAOgirl (member) has been shot and killed

Fran27

That's so horrible :( I'm wondering why they think he killed her though? The articles are not saying anything...

Dekka

Just try me..
What a horrible senseless tragedy. I too will send good thoughts out for her loved ones, human and animal-I can't imagine what they must be going through.

omg :( My condolences to those of you who knew her. She seemed really nice and funny in that thread, and her pets are adorable. I am truly sad for her children. The animals can find good homes, but the children - who knows who they'll go to, if they'll be good parents for them, not to mention their dad is in jail and their mom is dead, the grief they must be feeling. God I can't imagine.

Oh my God, that's so awful..:(

Someone refresh my memory, is she the one who had the Ovcharkas? Chewbacca, the baby Ovcharka and a couple older ones?

That's so tragic. That poor family. :(

Miakoda

Her children and her family are in my prayers. :(

What a cruel and evil world we live in today.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
I forgot to mention that her family and her children and her pets are in our prayers :( but that goes without saying.

Horrible tragedy

ACooper

What a horrible thing and for her children to not only lose their mother but quite possibly their father as well. I know that many of you might not consider the loss of their father..........but to a child whether a parent is great or bad a loss is a loss :(

My heart breaks for them

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I'm just speechless. She'll be in my thoughts and prayers. I feel so horrible for her children. What they must be going through... I can't even imagine.

I'm glad the dogs are in good hands.

This is such a tragedy. :(

bubbatd

Barb ... I remember her now .... may she rest in peace . It's so tragic !!! So much loss for all ..... her children , her family and friends are in my prayers . So senseless !!!

milos_mommy

Jesus. I feel like crying. People come and go on forums and i always assume they're too busy or got offended but you never know what happens :(

Oh my God, that's so awful..:(

Someone refresh my memory, is she the one who had the Ovcharkas? Chewbacca, the baby Ovcharka and a couple older ones?

That's so tragic. That poor family. :(
Yes thats her :( She had Chara and Chewie the Caucasian Ovcharkas and Zero the Central Asian Ovcharka...

OMG I am in utter disbelief over this....I have known Babs for a while now from another forum and we talked often. She was such a sweet lady and we were going to meet up at UKC Premier this June....I'm still in shock...it hasnt quite hit me that she won't be there now...it hasnt quite sunk in that I won't ever see another video of Zero doing protection work or Chewie running around the yard with her son...This sucks...this beyond sucks! I pray that justice is met!!!! He thought she was CHEATING!!!!!????? She would never do such a thing!!! Urgh! I wonder what made him suspect it....Doesnt matter, he stole her life and there's no bringing her back....Dammit!

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
What a horrible tragedy. :( I'm glad the dogs have been taken care of and I pray for justice and peace for her family. Those poor children. :(

Members online

No members online now.