New Puppy Pics

DanL

Hi, it's been a while since I've been around... we got a new puppy a couple months ago, an American Bulldog. She's been a lot of fun, a great personality, lots of drive, and a general goofball. Pretty easy to train so far but we're not working on anything hard, mostly manners in the house, but things like sit, here, stay, etc. She loves to play tug and enjoys her big brother Gunnar. Her name is Nola. She'll be 16 weeks old tomorrow, she's about 16" tall and 37lbs.

about 8 weeks old

9 weeks old, with Gunnar and the old man Bruzer (Gunnar is 10 and Bruzer is 14)

another early one, 8-9 weeks old with Gunnar. He's really been tolerant to say the least!

about 10 weeks, with her new crate and bed.

DanL

A few more...
12 weeks. She's almost 24lbs already here. She's a very solidly built dog.

14 weeks, having a nap with Gunnar

14 weeks

DanL

one more- this is last week just hanging on the porch with Gunnar.

DanL

Oh my! So adorable! Good to see you again too!
:) thanks. She really is fun. I didn't think anything could take Daisy's place but she has taken over!

OMG she's so adorable!!!! The first group shot of all three is the cutest thing ever!
lol I know. Poor Bruzer, every puppy we get ends up bigger than him in just a couple weeks.

DanL

She is so cute!

Congrats on your new puppy! Do you have any plans for her?
Thanks! :)

Well, mainly to be a good dog in the house. After that, who knows. I've been working on her with some puppy bite work stuff which she enjoys, so I might take her down to my buddy's and have him evaluate her. These dogs are also supposed to be good at weight pulling, which might be fun to try. Other than that, we're going to do a lot of obedience, which we always do with our dogs. Nothing competitive, just have a dog that listens well.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Nola sure is turning out to be one beautiful girl. I just love this pic of the family. This is what life is all about. Enjoy them all no matter how young or old they are. They all provide us with so much love.

Dekka

Just try me..
Hello nice to see you around again :) adorable puppy you have there. Nice to see your old guys too.

DanL

Here are some new pics. Nola is almost 5 months now and 41.5lbs.

Members online

No members online now.