American Bulldogs

DanL

Anyone have one? We got a female puppy about 3 weeks ago. The energy of my German Shepherd and the personality of our old Great Dane. She's VERY vocal lol! Lots of fun so far. She's 10 weeks old today and weighs 16lbs. We're working basic obedience and manners in the house and she's doing well.

Here's a couple pictures. Her name is Nola.

milos_mommy

Aww cute! I don't have any breed info but I'm happy to see you post! Good luck with her!

Barb04

Super Moderator
Awwww.....Nola sure likes her big brother.

I've never had an American Bulldog before but have always thought they were an awesome breed.

Can't wait to see little Nola growing up.

DanL

she did get the cute genes. The puppy zoomies are the best with her, she hops all over the place.

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
DH grew up with them and I knew their last one for about 3 years before he passed away. They are super cool, high energy, hard temperament dogs.

I hope you continue to post about her! I'm excited to see her come along. We've talked about getting one several years down the road.

FG167

My DH started in IPO with American Bulldogs. He was huge into the breed for awhile (he became a judge and was very active). After his male died, he did not find another he liked for the sport and switched to GSDs. I find them very strong, very athletic looking dogs.

DanL

yes, she's really muscular. Her father looks totally ripped and is super athletic. She's got the puppy clumsy thing going right now but it'll be fun to watch her grow into her size and see what she can do.

Members online

No members online now.