If anyone is in the San Diego area

Richie12345

Hey it's Richie. I'm an old chazhound member. I used to go on here a lot when I was in middle school. It could be that I'm going crazy, but I think I've been seeing and talking to people here that I've met online. Also, a girl that I fell in love with talking to over a different website where we kept in contact for a few years now. It meant a lot when we've been able to connect in person.

I've been going through some serious depression that was caused through bullying, weird childhood experiences, asshole teachers, prescription drugs prescribed from doctors, and unruly behavior on my part.

So, I've ignored this for awhile now and have carried the guilt of family trauma, deaths, a childhood friend having his life permanently changed right before my eyes (he got diagnosed with schizophrenia), there's probably other stuff... its easier for me to take my mind off these things, though I am reminded of them often.

It's been brought to the attention of a lot of people in my neighborhood and even family friends that I have gone through some serious stuff. I feel as if I'm screwing over a lot of my family members by being as open as I'm preparing to be, for that I apologize, but if anyone is in the North County area of Encinitas, July 28th, I will be at an AA meeting at 7:30 PM.

So I'm going to be letting some serious crap out for the sake of maybe being treated more respectfully where I live. Feel free to stop by and say what's up.

Also you can add me on facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/rjsenecal1

Much love going out to everybody, stay loving those dogs. I still got my Cooper dog :)

Last edited:

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Wow, long time no see. Long long time no see.

Good luck..... I'm not sure what you're asking for, but good luck anyway.

Didn't you have a vizsla...?

Zoom

Twin 2.0
RICHIE!!!! Holy crap man, way to pull a Houdini. Sounds like it's been kind of a rough go over the last while, so I am extra proud that you are getting help.

Give Cooper some ear scritches for me!

Richie12345

Aw I love you guys. This site is still cool, I'd contribute more if I wasn't all over the place here, screw it, I'll have to post pictures of the dog park in the area I live at sometime. Some famous guy made a park specially designed for dogs so yeah... It's some post-modern dog park with architecture fancy pools people can drop quarters in.

It was my gut telling me to post this thread, I'm not really asking for anything. And yeah he's the vizsla, I just took him out to pee haha good to hear from you guys. :) :)

-bogart-

Member of WHODAT Nation.
Waves~

I remember you , i was a lurker back then so you won't remember me. Just wanted to chime in , and let you know we all care! please do take some pics and show em off.

Members online