Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Free range of the house

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • Other

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • green eggs and ham

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
Where do your dogs sleep? In bed with you? In a crate in your room? A crate in a different room? On a doggy bed or pile of blankets? somewhere else?

Hudson used to sleep in bed with us, but has decided he would rather sleep in his crate. when we are home the crate is in the living room, but when we are visiting his parents it is in the bedroom.

Peco would sleep on the bed, under the covers and using the pillow with me. With my mom he would sleep on a pile of blankets and pillows in her bedroom. If I cam home, he would try to sneak onto her bed because....Terri is home, all rules go out the window!

Oko

Silence, peasants.
Wesley sleeps in my sister's room, almost always in his crate or at the end of the bed (literally, not on the bed). Once in a while he sleeps on her bed. If I steal him, he generally sleeps on my bed, sometimes sleeps under it, especially in the summer.

TahlzK

Serenity sleeps ether in the crate (depending on a few things) or she'll sleep under the bed and end up on the bed through the night.

Sunny sleeps on the futon, some days he'll sleep on the bed. He'd normally sleep on the bed but I have a half no dog on bed rule at times.

Leo sleeps in his crate full time at the moment because he's naughty..

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
In his crate in my bedroom. Since he is totally house trained now, I have TRIED to get him to sleep on the bed with me.. but he cuddles for a bit, plays with his toys and then ALWAYS go back to his crate lol go figure.

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
I picked other because we have 4 dogs with several different sleeping arrangements. Aeri and Kes have fre run of the house. Aeri usually starts out on the couch, but joins us on the bed by morning. Kes usually starts and ends on the bed.

Snipe and Z are crated, Snipe because we don't want 3 dogs on the bed, and Z because she occasionally leaks.

milos_mommy

I voted "in bed", but he frequently sleeps free range in the bedroom. If anyone moves in their sleep, he's so over it. He'll usually sleep on it ok if it's just one person in bed, but two people on the bed and in his mind he does not have enough room for his 18 pound compact little stubby body, so he very grumbly and poutily moves to the floor/dog bed.

In his crate in my bedroom. Since he is totally house trained now, I have TRIED to get him to sleep on the bed with me.. but he cuddles for a bit, plays with his toys and then ALWAYS go back to his crate lol go figure.
this is totally Hudson. He used to sleep on the bed with us. Started on my pillow and moved to the foot of the bed with some noms. Now he hangs out with me for a bit, but as soon as we get ready for bed, off he goes. Little jerk.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Free range of the house. Always has been. She used to choose to sleep in my bed, but as she got older and I got older and took up more bed space, she migrated to the living room. Basically either on some of the couches, her bed, under the table or in front of the ferret cage. Usually on the couch by the ferret cage so she can fall asleep watching the ferrets.

chaospony

In the bedroom. Usually one of them sleeps on the bed with me. Wassim by choice, Trin only if he has already claimed her favorite dog bed. Robyn will sleep in the bed during the day but rarely at night. Her chosen spot is on the hardwood floor wedged into the space by the door, go figure!

I don't trust anyone to be free range. Robyn would eat anything remotely tasty, Trin would try eat any unsuspecting family members who were wandering around and happened to scare her and Wassim would wail his lonely little head off! I get more sleep and wake up to less stress if they all pile in with me.

GoingNowhere

She has free roam of the first floor. There's no gate to the upstairs or anything, but she was taught early on that her domain is first floor only. She's supposed to sleep in her bed or wherever on the floor, but we all know that she sleeps on the couch as soon as we go upstairs. And apparently since I went to school, she's taken to coming upstairs in the morning when she feels that it's time to get the day started.

I voted "other."

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Picked other because all three of mine are different.

Auggie sleeps on the bed, most often with his head on the throw pillow next to my pillow.

Payton starts on the bed, then jumps onto the floor and sleeps down there - sometimes in Auggie's bed (Auggie doesn't use it anymore obviously except in the mornings or evenings for a nap), sometimes on HIS bed, sometimes curled up next to Pepper's crate, sometimes on the bare floor by the door. Most mornings he jumps back into bed with me to cuddle and doze for the last hour or two.

Pepper sleeps in her crate. Plain and simple, LOL.

RottenFlower

rotties are my kryptonite
More north of south, but more south of north.
Nat, StiXxX & Zellie sleep in our room on their beds. Every so often, StiXxX will hop in the bed us, but not with any regularity.

Kaia sleeps in her crate in the kitchen. We tried to let her sleep in the room as well, but she chewed up Nat's dog bed and was using StiXxX's as a toy. One day... :)

We have a combination. Squash and Maisy sleep in crates in the bedroom, and Pip is loose in the bedroom. Usually he starts under the bed and moves onto the bed in the middle of the night.

We keep the dogs in the bedroom so the cats get the rest of the house totally dog-free overnight. And there's just too much dog for everyone to be loose in the bedroom at night. Pip has the best bed manners, so he gets the privilege of being the loose one.

DJEtzel

Recon sleeps in his crate, Sir sleeps in our room in a doggie bed (sometimes on the bed) and Frag has free roam of the house. :)

I answered other since they're all very different. haha.

Airn

Gwen sleeps in her crate in the animal/music room. Charlie (the cat) is put in there with her.

She wakes me up at 6 am if we let her sleep with us. And she hogs my side of the bed.

Members online

No members online now.