Happy 4th Birthday, Tucker!

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
I'm not quite sure how it happened, but my fluffy blue boy turned FOUR today :yikes:

He was so cute from the very beginning!

I knew he was "mine" when he was about 4 weeks old, and we went to meet him when he was a tiny little rolly polly 6 week old ball of fluff!

It seems like just yesterday we brought him home!

Tucker Profile - First Day by InLimbo87, on Flickr

Tucker Sleeping - First Day by InLimbo87, on Flickr

He was seriously one cute puppy!

*** MORE BELOW***

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TUCKER! I can't believe it's been 4 years since you brought him home.. he was such a little floof!!

And now he looks like a little lion! Lol

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
He was such an adorable puppy! I'm not normally a fan of Chihuahuas but I've always thought Tucker was handsome. (and Rylie, Emma and Chloe are pretty as well!) :)

Oh my god he was NAKED with a blow coat! That's crazy! He looks so soft all the time though, I want to cuddle him.

I've always decided all these dogs age in a time warp because I can't believe time moves this fast. Happy Birthday Tucker!

Toller_08

Happy Birthday, Tucker!!

And I agree: I don't know how Chaz dogs age so quickly without seeming too. It's crazy. It doesn't seem like he should be four already. I read on someone else's post earlier today too that their dog is already six and I'm like "what?! How did that happen?!".

spiffy

The adorable puppy has turned into a gorgeous dog with his lion-like mane. Happy birthday Tucker!!

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Thanks, everyone! It really does feel like the Chaz dogs never age. It's hard to believe their actual ages when people post them up. It seems like they're eternal puppies.

Happy Birthday Tucker!

Did he get cake? Don't I usually see your dogs with birthday cake?
Tucker's birthday falls at the time of year where it's hard to get cake, so we usually skip it. Normally we're either on vacation or no where near the bakery I get it from. This year was no exception :(

Members online

No members online now.