Earthborn?

Barb04

Super Moderator
Fromm makes a food for reduced activity that might help since it will have less calories in each cup.

goldiefur

Update on Earthborn... It was no good. Gunner loved it but he started itching really bad and biting his feet. He has NEVER done this I washed him thiunking that would help at first but he never stopped then it progressed to him itching his ears. Within two days of putting him on Acana he stopped all the itching. So Earthborn is out of the rotation for sure. I would love to know what ingredients or whatever:yikes: in Earthborn would have caused this! Gunner has never been an itchy dog and does not even have an allergy to fleas.

Barb04

Super Moderator
My friend took the ingredients of TOTW and Earthborn to her vet to ask why Earthborn is causing so many problems.

The vet said he didn't think it was the peas in Earthborn.

The vet said TOTW using "eggs" and Earthborn uses "dried egg product" which isn't the same as using eggs that TOTW does. He said the dried egg product is what he believes is causing the allergies.

goldiefur

My friend took the ingredients of TOTW and Earthborn to her vet to ask why Earthborn is causing so many problems.

The vet said he didn't think it was the peas in Earthborn.

The vet said TOTW using "eggs" and Earthborn uses "dried egg product" which isn't the same as using eggs that TOTW does. He said the dried egg product is what he believes is causing the allergies.
Thanks this is good to know. I won't be buying any food with dried egg for sure.

Members online

No members online now.