Tundra learned a new trick

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Tundra my young lazy pitbull girl lol. She knows basic tricks things that will please me and get me off her back. But as most of you know she spends most of her time watching over the place up by Amirs Paddock where she gets a good veiw of everything. She has never been hyper active and will play but she REALLY has to be in the mood. There is nothing wrong with her phyiscally she is just a ultra mellow dog.

So today I was in the dog barn taking harnesses off. And I will admit im pretty careless when I do it I just toss them out of each kennel as I remove them so the just lay in the isle way. Well Tundra surprisingly enough was in the barn pushed just interested in my and the other dogs return from a run I suppose. I kinda forgot about her as i sent the other dogs out of the kennels to go play. When I turned around when i was down i found Tundra with three harnesses in her mouth looking at me like "well come on mum lets clean up!". Lol I just love her.

doggedouthouse

owned by our dogs
clever girl

I love it when dogs just surprise you with somthing new .....
Is that her in in your signature , if so i would love to see some more pics of her:) if you dont mind....

Such a smart grrrrl! And so considerate, too! I guess she's seen you pick the harnesses up after you've finished and has figured out the routine. They are so much more intelligent and have infinitely more reasoning capacity that most give them credit for having.

bogolove

What a sweet, good girl! I wish you had a camera right then to take a picture of that!

How sweet she is!

doggedouthouse

owned by our dogs
re

it would be nice to see some of both if poss , babe looks real nice ,just wish i could own a pitbull here in the uk (uk laws on banned breeds stink )

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Go Tundra!!!! What a helpful girl!! :D She'll be dancing before you know it! :D

Members online

No members online now.