Answer this for me..

noludoru

Bored Now.
Why would a GSD want to snuggle with/on top of you in 80 degree weather inside of a house with no AC?

I can't figure it out. The other two are so hot they're settling for near me, not touching me. And Cassie actually laid herself on my back last night after I tried to kick her off the bed.

Melle

I always find myself asking the same question...why this dog insists on crawling into my lap, on top of my hot laptop, even as she's panting, and proceeding to breathe hot fish breath in my face, because this finished attic doesn't have insulation and my AC is useless.

I suppose that's love :p

Ozfozz

Highbread Dingbat
I vote for sausages....or worse.

I mean, dogs DO have a tendency to roll in some interesting smelling stuff :p

(Disclaimer - I have not ever been close enough to actually smell noludoru so I am not posting out of any actual experience or knowledge) :rofl1:

Oko

Silence, peasants.
Feist does this too. My theory is it's hot > I'm sad feeling > snuggling with human makes me feel better/safe > hi I'm on your head this is good right???

RD

Are you dead yet?
Because dogs are DUMB. Seriously. Eve can be panting so heavily that she rocks the recliner and she still will insist on sitting on my lap. And then fidgeting, because it's SO HOT AND UNCOMFORTABLE. So not only does she make me warm, she also steps all over my entire body with her pointy little piston feet until I get so aggravated that I shriek at her to GTFO. Then she runs to my boyfriend and starts the process over again with him, by begging him to let her on his lap!

Dogs are dumb.

Members online