Summer's ultrasound

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Was clear! No signs of any tumors or abdominal cancer.

We are trying some liver meds and see how that goes. More bloodwork in 4 weeks.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Yeah I did too. We still don't know why the levels were high. Hopefully we get good results in 4 weeks and this scare is over.

The vet said she was a ridiculously strong dog lol. They didn't sedate her for it.

She is rocking a shaved belly and chest now. Looks pretty ridiculous.

BostonBanker

I have been worrying the past few days without any news; I am so relieved to hear the news is as good as it could get!

Brattina88

HUGE sigh of relief :D geez.

I hope her levels go back to normal quickly and it's nothing serious! :)

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I also broke my computer. So its hard to actually post and not look drunk (lots of copying and pasting letters right now). I probably wont post much till I get a new computer.

I had to spend $800 last month on mia vet and it will be close to the same by the time we get this last round of bloodwork done. :yikes:

When I took Remmy to the Vet after his second seizure, his liver numbers were high. The Vet put him on a course of Antibiotics and another fluid which I can't remember the name of but was to help the liver.

When I had it checked the next time, all was well and I have continued to have it checked once a year. He still continued to have the occasional seizure though so it may have just been coincidence and the liver had nothing to do with the seizures with him probably will never know.

Members online

No members online now.