Here's what a balanced, enzyme rich raw food diet does

JessLough

Love My Mutt
The picture is a crappy quality one so the dog may look better in person.

Who cares if the op posts only about nutrition? Why does he have to participate in all the other threads? Is it some sort of "pre-requisite" of Chaz to be involved in everything here?

If you don't like that the op only posts about nutrition, don't participate in his threads. Creating such stink over nothing.
He doesn't have threads, other than this one. HE goes in and posts on other people's threads, basically telling them they are killing their pet. By not feeding a "proper, balanced raw diet" which, apparently wasn't even balanced when he told me what I "should be" feeding Rosey (without my asking, mind you) :lol-sign:

Last edited:

Taqroy

The picture is a crappy quality one so the dog may look better in person.

Who cares if the op posts only about nutrition? Why does he have to participate in all the other threads? Is it some sort of "pre-requisite" of Chaz to be involved in everything here?
Like others said, its not so much that he only posts about nutrition, it's that he posts the same thing over and over and over. And it's always with the underlying tone of "I'm morally superior to you because *I* feed my dog raw. Also my dog is smarter and better looking than yours (because it's on raw) so there!"

I didn't really mean to start a dogpile about the way the OP's dog looks - it's just that dogs can look equally good on crappy kibble, grain free kibble, or raw.

If you don't like that the op only posts about nutrition, don't participate in his threads. Creating such stink over nothing.
Maybe RogerBiduk shouldn't post things that create such a stink?

Members online