So Ma'ii went Cujo today...

Shakou

So we had an interesting afternoon! We took the dogs out to run errands today, and while going through a McDonalds drivethru, this one lady FLIPPED out when we wouldn't let her in line to order her food. She began swearing, and name calling us every word in the book, then proceeded to actually get out of her car and walk towards us. We drive a truck with a campershell on the back, and keep the dogs back there while driving. There's a glass window that seperates the back from the front. At this point, Ma'ii began going NUTS from the back. He started barking and snarling, and as she got closer, he got more intense, and actually managed to claw the back window open, and squeeze his way into the front seat. I was REALLY surprised by this. I've NEVER seen him react this way. As the women approached the driver's window, Ma'ii was in full blown attack mode. Teeth barred, snarling, hackles raised, spit flying, attacking the window. I rolled my window down about two inches and said "I'd be careful, he hasn't eaten breakfast today. You have approximately 3 seconds to back the f$@k away from our truck before I roll down the window and let him out". At this point, she said something garbled about shooting us both and stormed off back to her car.

Good times in Tennessee!

Izzy's Valkyrie

Very Food Agressive
Sounds like he could sense her ill intent and decided to let her know he wasn't having any of her sh*t. Frankly, I'd applaud the dog for helping you keep the crazy away!

Snark

Mutts to you
Amazing how idiotic some people are about the little things. Good for you, Ma'ii!

Brattina88

I remember the first time our GSD protected me like that. At first it's surprising because that's not their typical behavior, but then it's very satisfying to have them doing trusting their instincts and doing their "job". Good job Ma'ii! Gee what is it about mcdonakds that brings the crazy out in people? :rofl1:

How do you pronounce Ma'ii, by the way? :eek: I'm not sure if I'm pronouncing it correctly in my head.

Shakou

Gee what is it about mcdonakds that brings the crazy out in people? :rofl1:

How do you pronounce Ma'ii, by the way? :eek: I'm not sure if I'm pronouncing it correctly in my head.

Mad cow disease XD

His name is pronounced "muh-ee" almost like your saying mutt but without the T's, then E.

Members online