Tundra Likes to tell secrets lol

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
I know I never mentioned this before because there really wasent a reason. But like i have said before Tundra is a very very odd dog and just totally amazing me at times lol. I have never known a dog to tell secrets until i met Tundra. There either secrets or she beleives we're all def and has to talk right in our ears. She will appraoch just about anyone person or dog and just at rand come up and stick her mouth just inches from your ears and make this weird whining/yipping noise like she is tattling on somone else or is just tell a story. She tends to do it more to me since the other dogs don't tend to stand still and alow her tell her story and just walks away and sometimes she scares guests. I try to tell them she is just talking to them but something about a Pitbulls mouth right by their ears they don't always trust lol. Even though Tundra would'nt hurt a fly she's too good natured she reminds me of Snow White at times with her innocence lol. I love when she tells me secrets and usually when she does I tell her to tell me more and she gets all excited and starts licking me all over out of pure excitement lol such a sweet girl.

I thought it was cute

thunder

My Coon talks to me and he thinks he has to stand on my shoulders to do it so he has my undevided attention.

gapeach

Big Mutts
I guess that's not very common. Carey is a big cry baby sometimes. She used to would sit at door waiting for James to get home and just cry and cry when she thought she had waited too long.

Shiva does something like that, but she gets in front of you and puts her face right up close so that both of us get cross-eyed. THEN she starts talking, lol!

Now, Miss Kharma is ever so much more dramatic . . . she gets in front of me and stares into my eyes and concentrates until she's sure I've "gotten it" - whatever her psychic message is at that time, then those ears perk up and she gets the happy butt and slurps my face. It's not a dominating stare - it's totally different. She does that to Shiva all the time, lol!

I can just imagine these dogs thinking how hard it is to get anything through our thick heads, lol! "You know how People are . . . they just don't LISTEN properly, then they nod and smile and say 'yes, yes' and try to act like they know what you're telling them! Then they'll ask if we've got to go out." :D

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
That is adorable!! I wonder what she is telling you!! Or who she is telling on!! :D

Members online

No members online now.