Zoe is now Elly

Elly

Hi all

Just to let you know I was in touch with the new owners of Zoe.

The really weird thing is that they renamed her Elly :) . They had no idea that was my nickname on this site. She already knows her new name and comes to it when called.

I thought this was so neat. A little part of me will stay with her forever.:) She is doing well and happy. Loves to play with the other lab there and is getting along with everyone so nicely. They all love her and could never part with her.

I can go and see her if I want anytime but not ready to do that. I still miss her a lot and just am not ready . May never be.

I am really happy for her that she has such a good home and lots of space(50 acres) to run on with her new owners.

Just wanted to let you know how she is.

mjb

That's great news.

It sounds like you worked hard to find her a wonderful family, and she's going to be very happy. That's what you want for her. Now, you know you did what was best for her, and there is no need for you to feel bad at all. You've made sure she will be well cared for and loved which is what every dog needs.

She taught you alot for next time when you're ready to try again.

Elly

Thanks Lyn

Yes you have gone through the same thing only for different reasons. It is not easy but you and I both made the right decision for us as well as our dogs.

Maybe one day we will try again and it will work out for both of us. I hope so.:)

Members online

No members online now.