boo1

boo1

Hi everyone, I'm new here and don't know my way around yet. Anxious to get to talk to y'all. :)

D

dogluver0403

boo1 said:
Hi everyone, I'm new here and don't know my way around yet. Anxious to get to talk to y'all. :)
Hi Welcome to chazhound I am Amanda i keep lossing my username but i hvae actually been here for a while.Any questions i would be glad to answer! :)

boo1

boo1 said:
How many here believe in "animal communication"? It's interesting, wish I could do it.

Do you mean a specific type of communication? I've always just communicated with mine; sometimes verbally, sometimes by body language, and sometimes the dogs (and cats) and I just pick up on each other.

Brattina88

Renee750il said:
Do you mean a specific type of communication? I've always just communicated with mine; sometimes verbally, sometimes by body language, and sometimes the dogs (and cats) and I just pick up on each other.
Like Sonya Fitzpatrick on animal planet??? Not really, but to some extent... When my brother left the backdoor open one time and the dog I was fostering got loose :eek: :( I didn't have any idea it was open and all of the sudden I got this picture in my head that the door was wide open and Maddie was standing in the driveway. (This was when Maddie was only 1yr old and I didn't know if she would run away, never gave her the chance to do that). I jumped out of bed and ran downstairs, and to my horror the door was wide open and both dogs where gone. I panicked, hopping out the door trying to get my shoes one when Maddie came out from underneath of the car, she'd been there the whole time and had an awful grease spot to prove it. (That took a while to get rid of :p ) I hollered for the other dog and she came out from underneath of the porch. :D
Telepathy? Who knows... I'm just glad I found out before something bad happened. (I live on a four lane road that is VERY busy)

boo1

Animal Communication

Hi, I'm so glad that you got to your doggies before anything bad happened. I would say that was definately communication. :D Yes, I was talking about Sonya on Animal Planet. I have also noticed books on how to communicate with your animal, know what is hurting ( if anything), finding out how it feels, like depression, or etc. I would love to be able to do that, but just don't know if it's 100 per-cent true. I have always loved all kinds of animals, and always will. Your doggies sound so cute. I have 6 Chichiwawas, ( I can't spell it) myself, and 1 Pekinese with 5 puppies. They all are so darling. Let me hear from you again. Thank-you for answering me so soon.

boo1

dogluver0403 said:
Hi Welcome to chazhound I am Amanda i keep lossing my username but i hvae actually been here for a while.Any questions i would be glad to answer! :)
Hello, Amanda. I keep losing my place to see the answers and quotes, so don't feel alone, ha. I'm so glad I found this forum. I really enjoy it. Since my last post one of my dogs passed away. As a dog and animal lover, you know this hurt. They ARE family. I will never understand how some people can say, " Get over it, it's just a dog". I have found that if my dogs don't like some people, sooner or later, I see why. I think they can judge humans better than we do. I'll close. Nice to talk to you and all today.

A

AmericanBullyGirl

I'm new and lost too. So we'll just have to learn together. How can I post a picture I wonder??

Boo, I'm so sorry to hear that you've lost a friend. This is a place where you can talk about it if you want and everyone understands. Most of us have had to endure that grief at least once, and I'm sure I can speak for all of us here at Chazhound when I say that you have our most profound sympathy.

Renee

boo1

Thank-You so much Renee 750il, Yes, it does hurt to lose a member of your family. Dogs are members of your family too. I believe that God takes them to be with him, and sometime we will be re-united. But, it still hurts. She was a black Lab. and wouldn't hurt a fly. She loved children, and wouldn't have made much of a guard dog, ha, she would have probably opened the door for robbers, she was so sweet and gentle. Thank- You and all of you for letting me " get it off my chest".

Members online

No members online now.