I have a problem!

iriskai

I can't stop looking for deals...

I think Ezra is set for a while. Mimi, too, when she's done with the kibble!

iriskai

Now I just need to cross my fingers and pray the freezer doesn't crap out on me anytime soon!

iriskai

xD

110 lbs of Blue Ridge Beef chubs
20 lbs chicken quarters
2 slabs pork ribs
2 pork shoulder picnics
Some amount of liver, kidney, odds and ends. :D

Local meat market guy is willing to order cases for me at a discount, I can get grocery chicken quarters for .69 a lb, and the BRB all came from a gal who can't get her dog transitioned successfully and was putting him back on freeze dried. She'd JUST ordered 90 lbs and had some left over. Got it for 1.27 a lb instead of 2.04 a lb. Yay deals.

iriskai

I'm not sure I would have switched if it hadn't been for Ezra. He was super sheddy, had horrendous gas, and I couldn't get weight on him to save my life. We tried Fromm, Earthborn, Kirkland and Wellness, tried adding probiotics, Show Stopper and mixing in canned. He'd eat some of his food but was incredibly inconsistent and really looking/smelling pretty bad. Switched him to raw and I can't see changing back!

Mimi.. still has 40# of kibble.. she does fine on Earthborn and I was down to the 'get 1 free' bag from the store, though I do throw some bonus raw goodies into her soup. She's pretty much an Air Fern.

Members online

No members online now.