New to Site

Hi,

Wanted to say hi and say great job on site Chazhound... I don't currently have dog but I did have a Chow which I miss and hope that when I buy a place I can once again have one. Maybe another Chow or Shepard....

I am also the webmaster of www.koolferrets.com being that I am a lover of those little critters and have had 5 in the past.

Site is not only for ferrets but other pets such as snakes, birds etc...

Site is being built slowly as time allows but feel free to check it out and perhaps even submit a pic of your non dog or cat pet. Sorry no dogs or cats as I think this site does a great job already.

John

Hi John,

Glad you're going to hang around with us some. Maybe you'll pick up some things that will be useful to you when you can get another dog.

Years ago I had some friends who had an albino ferret. He was a neat pet, but they had to be careful about setting down beer or any kind of alcohol because the ferret would get into it, get drunk, and try to fight with their cat, steal the cat's food and just generally act like a rowdy drunk.

Hi Renee,

Now thats what I call a Kool Ferret. Really looking foward to the ferret site becoming a popular site. its not just for ferrets so don't be afraid to stop by. Its a work in progress and I will try to add new stuff each week as time allows.

John Aka Koolferretdude

Members online