Dogs are just simply the best!

>>>Lucy<<<

R.I.P Sheppy
Hi ive only joined the forums today! dogs are just by far the bestest pets in the world, they bring so much entertainment and joy plus there faithful.

Does anyone agree that pet dogs have more value than some people!
i certainly agree with this statement, When my 13 yr old border collie died i thought the whole world was going to cave in i really loved that dog! He was my best friend. does anyone agree?
Or do i sound really stupid?

bogolove

I agree Lucy. Pets are so great. You can tell them anything and they won't tell a soul. They are aslo pretty high up on the cuddle factor.

Debi

Our furry friends are absolutely the bestest! They cuddle, listen, play, never judge you......yep, I've had many times when I preferred my pups over people! :)

Cidney

I cant imagine my life without dogs, they are gifts from God.

When I had to surrender one of my previous Yorkies due to heatly problems with no cure it about killed me. I swear my heart ached and I had never really felt that before. The two I have now are my life and keep me grounded, some people think I am totally neurotic because I spoil them so much.

RD

Are you dead yet?
I agree.... The ONLY thing whose company is equal to that of a dog's to me is a dog lover's company. Non-dog people and I just don't click.

Welcome. :)

Debi

RENEE.....I'm totally cracking up here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soooo funny!!!!!!!! :) :)

I told my husband the old saying....."love me...love my dogs" THE END! :)

Hi ive only joined the forums today! dogs are just by far the bestest pets in the world, they bring so much entertainment and joy plus there faithful.

Does anyone agree that pet dogs have more value than some people!
i certainly agree with this statement, When my 13 yr old border collie died i thought the whole world was going to cave in i really loved that dog! He was my best friend. does anyone agree?
Or do i sound really stupid?
NO, NO, NO!!!!!!! I don't think that is stupid. I cried over a baby robin I rescued and it got strong enough and flew away! lol..... Now, thats stupid to cry over! I should be happy it lived. Sorry about your best friend.... <:( ( Your doggy.)

Members online

No members online now.