My pup is abusing our new adopted

Well you guys, Cocoa is being a b**** to Myles and he is so passive and won't get her back. She attacks him and grabs his ears and throws them around like an old sock. He just runs for one of us to pick him up. We have yelled at her and everything and she just won't leave him be. We take her to another room to get her mind occupied on something else and as soon as you bring her back she's after him. I know she's just playing since she's a pup but he's just not a playful boy and is perfectly content laying on the couch watching t.v. What do you think about doggie time out???

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I think creature teacher is the one to ask, I hope you little one doesn't get hurt. I once lived somewhere that I had to rotate dogs. It was the only way. I wouldn't get rid of my Bronki and he wasn't about to part with his lab. The two dogs would have harmed each other. It was a pain in the neck but I rotated every two hours so they could each have house and people time. I hope you come up with a better solution. My dogs were big and one bit the other bad enough to have stitches right under his eye. After that they never saw each other again even tho they lived under the same roof.

Thats a shame... these 3 are yorkies and she weighs about 4.5lbs and the boys probably weigh about 7lbs or so. She will chase him threw the house and literaly jump on his back and bite at his ears. She's a psyco... He only has 3 teeth in his mouth so he really can't get her back.. I hope someone has some ideas or can share their experiences. I know she needs to go to training but right now it's going to have to wait with all the money we've spent on adopting the 2 other + their items that was needed and her being spayed a couple weeks ago.

Members online

No members online now.