whats going on??

:confused: :confused: hi, my names sarah, a year ago we moved to a wonderfull house in the country with our dog, cat, chickens and 2 horses, it has a big garden for the animals, so they would be happy.
tessa our spanile, was fine with jazz, and never really cared about the animals, she moved around as if nothing was in her way.
jazz was fine with tessa, and they just basicly ignored one another.
a year later and we got another 2 cats, one called mazy, who was a wild cat a ladfy down the road owned, but she had to move and had no room for mazy,
so we caught her and she's now an indoor cat by her own choice, and loves people, tessa was fine with this, and was jazz. Then the lady rang us again, seemed like she had brought a new cat which had had a kitten who was death with david bowie eyes, us being very soft, said no problem we'll take her on, we named her foxy.
jazz and fooxy really got on well and jazz saw him self as the little kittens protecter.they always played with each other and when called by foxy, jazz would come running.
3 weeks ago the post man came to the back door, as he always does, tessa barked as she always does, but tessa stepped on foxy, and foxy was getting trampled, before we could get to her, jazz jumped onto tessas back, ripping her to shreds, tessa cried, jazz refuesed to let go. we had to seperate them or jazz would have carried on.
since then jazz has done this twice more but both times, foxy had not been there, tessa is now scared of jazz, and jazz scares him self doing it, it's aklways when someone comes to the door and tessa barks, but she's always done this and its never been a problem!
please help, is there anything i can do???
please e-mail me at [email protected]
thank you,
my warmest regards
sarah

-----------------
sarah

my pup is 1 and half months old. what do i feed him? right now he eats diluted milk with Cerelac which is a baby food. can i feed him puppy dog food? there is a nice brand called Pedigree which is new here. is it ok to feed him that?

By all means get him on puppy chow. I think, of all the grocery store type dog foods, Pedigree is probably better than most, but give him puppy vitamins regularly as well. When he's about a year and a half old (since he's going to be a larger dog), switch him to adult food and adult vitamins.

I'd also strongly suggest that when you eat good things like vegetables and meat, you give him some scraps mixed in with his food or even separately as a treat. Baked potato skins are great; dogs love them and they're full of vitamins and minerals. Just be sure they've been scrubbed before they were baked so your dog doesn't get any chemicals they might have been treated with.

By the way, we give our large puppies calf milk replacer while they are growing. I don't know if you can find it where you are, since it's primarily used by cattle farmers, but if you can, it's a great supplement and it's incredibly inexpensive.

Members online

No members online now.