Juno. Cajun. Water. Discs.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.

Toller_08

What lens did you get? Your disc pictures are awesome! I love the first one of Juno especially.

Sounds like you've been having a great time with both girls!

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
I love everything about this thread! How did you get Juno interested in disc?
She's always been interested in tugging/chasing/chewing/running around with them, so it was just a matter of getting her to start actually catching them out of the air instead of waiting for them to hit the ground. I totally had no idea you could teach a dog this lol I thought they either run and leap for it, or they don't, period. I was wrong. :p Somewhere along the way of doing lots of rollers and asking her to "take" discs out of my hand, I was able to start doing short tosses to get her to catch them.

She doesn't catch them as well as Cajun does, Cajun makes me look better because she can still catch my horrible throws lol, but Juno has way more enthusiasm about the game. Wish I could combine the 2 somehow. :p

What lens did you get? Your disc pictures are awesome! I love the first one of Juno especially.

Sounds like you've been having a great time with both girls!
I got a Canon 50mm f/1.8! Now I want to get a better zoom lens too :rofl1:

Great pics!
Thanks!!

Apparently this picture exists too, which I might actually like better as far as showing that yes, all 4 feet launched off of me lol. Gotta get those arms out of the way :lol-sign:
DSC_0747 by cinSun9, on Flickr

Slick

Kristina
Great photos!

Looks like we did similar things today. I took Leo to the park today to take pictures, throw the Frisbee and do tricks as well. A lot of the same tricks even!

Haha, I am uploading mine either tonight or tomorrow.

Did you have a helper photographing the frisbee pics? All of my pictures of Leo are just his butt as he jumps up to catch the frisbee :rofl1:

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Love all of these! Especially the Dobie rebounds
I still can't believe I ever thought it was a good idea to teach her that lol. For a while in the beginning, she thought it was the greatest thing ever to just randomly fling herself at me. Thankfully that seems to have stopped!

Great photos!

Looks like we did similar things today. I took Leo to the park today to take pictures, throw the Frisbee and do tricks as well. A lot of the same tricks even!

Haha, I am uploading mine either tonight or tomorrow.

Did you have a helper photographing the frisbee pics? All of my pictures of Leo are just his butt as he jumps up to catch the frisbee
Yeah my friend helps with some of the disc pics, I can sometimes get coordinated enough to take some decent ones on my own buuuuut any of the side/front views are definitely not me! It is nice to have a person who actually requests that I hand over my camera and throw discs at her :p

Can't wait to see your pics of Leo!

JacksonsMom

Wow, these are such awesome shots of your crew! I really really love them all, but I REALLY like the one of Juno in the air catching the frisbee, AWESOME. I really wish I could get some decent shots of Jackson catching a frisbee but nobody ever knows how to work my camera right and it's nearly impossible to do it myself while throwing lol. :(

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Thanks guys!

Sometimes when I don't have a photographer helper, I'm tempted to get creative with the camera self timer lol. Because unfortunately the best angles always seem to be the ones I cant do on my own!

LOVE IT! I wish you were closer... I want to compete with you and these off breeds! lol
You would have to convince me to compete first!! :p

But seriously the first thing I'm doing when I move out and am not over-dogged is looking for a good disc dog. ;)

Members online

No members online now.