A Fall Hike

Toller_08

Some of you have probably seen these on FB, but I don't get a chance to post here as much anymore (cause my new phone hates forums), and I wanted to share them here as well.

The other day we went on a beautiful seven hour hike about an hour away from home. There were moments that were kind of painful. I bruised my tailbone really badly a couple of weeks ago and apparently it doesn't like to climb mountains haha. But I made it and it was so pretty and well worth it! Both Dance and Journ had a great time, too. They love just trucking along with my friend and I and her dogs, sniffing and climbing things. Especially Journey. Hiking probably isn't Dance's first choice, but she makes the best of it haha.

Anyhow, here are some pictures!

More, of course!

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
All of these photos are seriously gorgeous. I'm really jealous of the scenery, it's absolutely breathtaking.

I love those two. So much. Especially Kiera.

Toller_08

Thanks, everyone! Glad you enjoyed them!

It is certainly beautiful. We went on another hike this weekend and made a poor choice though haha. We went to this place that is supposed to have well maintained trails because the weather wasn't very nice and we didn't want to drive too far. It had some pretty moments, but it was way too packed and short, and when we got to the top it didn't lead to anything pretty at all (a man made lake and a highway). Oh well, at least we know not to go there again!

I WANT TO GO HIKING WITH YOU! Seriously, look at that place! So jealous.

Love all the pictures! Especially like that one of Dance and Journey together, they both have such great expressions in it. And that first black and white one of Journey on the edge. So pretty.

Though, I say again, Stupid. Fall. Love the season, hate what comes after and summer was too short!

Members online

No members online now.