Sitkah

kaykay21

herder brain & drool face
Sitkah is my new puppy. He is a border collie and I got him last Monday. Laika loves him maybe a little to much lol she's so big compared to him and doesn't realize that lol. My gosh is Sitkah a jerkface with those needle teeth sometimes so he has earned the name Sitkah monster lol

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
I'm sure you've said somewhere but where is Jason??

Sitkah reminds me of a badger :D

kaykay21

herder brain & drool face
I unfortunately had to put jayson to sleep. He was gettin to dangerous for me to Handel... He just kept going downhill mentally/ with his aggression. No one could get near him and he even bit me a few times. It wasn't fair to him to keep stressing the crap out of him going to trainers/behaviorist and even the vet stressed him out badly. He went peacefully with me and Laika in the room. I miss him so much I have his ashes in a lab statue urn. Also got a memorial tattoo for him it has his paw print with angel wings and his name/ dates.

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
I unfortunately had to put jayson to sleep. He was gettin to dangerous for me to Handel... He just kept going downhill mentally/ with his aggression. No one could get near him and he even bit me a few times. It wasn't fair to him to keep stressing the crap out of him going to trainers/behaviorist and even the vet stressed him out badly. He went peacefully with me and Laika in the room. I miss him so much I have his ashes in a lab statue urn. Also got a memorial tattoo for him it has his paw print with angel wings and his name/ dates.
I'm sorry to hear that. Good for you for trying to make it work, but making the best choice for him and not yourself.

Little man is adorable! Looking forward to watching him grow.

Members online