Did anyone see the new Pedigree Jumbone commercial?

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
I just saw the new commercial for the Pedigree Jumbone and I first thought it was really cute. I used to feed them to Mack to keep him busy and he really liked them (yes I know they aren't exactly healthy but it's not like he got them everyday). Then I remembered on the back of the package it says that they are not intended for puppies and on the commercial they had a little puppy chewing away at one. That sort of confused me because I don't know why they would advertise a product being safe for a puppy when it is not intended for use by puppies.

Y

yuckaduck

We bought one for a little tiny mutt dog that we were babysitting, and she chewed it and it all stuck on the roof of her mouth. She was choking on it and we took it away and cleaned her mouth for her no more of that. I would never buy another, but of course had I taken the time to read the warnings I would have seen that it was not intended for vigorous chewers like the mutt was.

Perhaps they havea special recipe for puppies or they changed the recipe completely and mad eit able for puppies? They're actually very very unhealthy as they contain sugar (yes as in table-form of glucose) and that is very very bad for dogs not to mention you'll wind up with a super-hyper pup!

Shoot. Purina makes dogfood that isn't safe for dogs to eat . . . why should they worry about whether or not they're portraying a product that isn't safe for puppies as being eaten by puppies? And cute puppies sell more product that adult dogs :mad:

Members online

No members online now.