CAOgirl (member) has been shot and killed

Barb04

Super Moderator
My husband and I are in tears as we know her from another board.

Here is a link to a posting she did with pics of her dogs on our board:

http://www.chazhound.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46386&highlight=CAOgirl

Here is the story:

Abington man accused of murdering wife held without bail

John Tassanari is charged with killing his wife, Barbara Tassinari.
GateHouse News Service
Posted Apr 23, 2008 @ 03:30 PM
Last update Apr 23, 2008 @ 03:34 PM
ABINGTON —
A man who police say shot and killed his wife at their Abington home was ordered held without bail Wednesday after pleading not guilty. Barbara J. Tassinari, 29, was lying in the driveway, dead from gunshot wounds to the head when police arrived at the house shortly after 10 p.m. Tuesday to investigate several reports of gunfire. Her husband, John P. Tassinari, also 29, was arrested at the house at 55 Pilgrim St. and charged with murder.
Slay suspect was gun instructor
Barbara Tassinari had two children, a boy about 10 and a baby, neighbors said. Police said neither of the children was at the house Tuesday night.
Davieau said Barbara Tassinari’s brother also lives on Pilgrim Street. She said she saw the brother at the house after the shooting. “I think he tried to help his sister,†she said.
Abington Police Chief David Majenski said that John Tassinari was issued a license to carry a firearm in 2004. Barbara Tassinari was shot with a handgun, according to the Plymouth County District Attorney’s Office.
Police said the couple had no history of trouble.
John Tassinari will be arraigned today in Brockton District Court on one count of murder.
The couple bought the house for $379,000 last June, according to Plymouth County real estate records.

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
I just had a thought. I feel for her poor children, both two- and four-legged.

Barb04

Super Moderator
On my husband's other board, it said one of the dog's breeder has come and taken them into her home for now.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Carl spoke to one of the dog's breeder and so far all dogs have homes except for one which she is now working on. I know the dogs will have good homes; I'm praying for the children now with all they must deal with.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Beyond tragic is right...a mournful howl for one of our own.:(:(:(:(

Saintgirl

OMG........I'm speechless. What a horrible tragedy. My thoughts are with her children and her dogs-- they meant so much to her.

Members online

No members online now.