Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old Yesterday, 08:00 AM
I'm All Ears

Mia smeared poop on my one pair of clean work pants.

Jerk dog.

Why yes, I want you to have runny poop pants then jump in my lap and snuggle me. Of course I do. I smelled a little bit of a foul smell but thought she had farted. Nope.
Old Yesterday, 09:41 AM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Ever since Abrams had the Wrath of Michael rain down upon him when he knocked and bent the crap out of the screen and glass panel of the back door due to a full body jump at it, he hasn't touched it when he wants in from outside. Just goes to show that dogs can differentiate between when you are actually LIVID and when you are just annoyed. And for dog as physically insensitive as Abrams is, he is still very much emotionally sensitive.

I've been using this opportunity to reward him like crazy when he waits patiently instead of launching his entire body at the door. Hopefully we won't have to worry about it anymore!

Old Yesterday, 11:58 AM
Top Dog

One whippitus, one dog park, one mud puddle. I think you all know how this story ends

Booty Dancing In Heaven 10/13/03-9/15/12
As much as I try to be one of those easygoing 'spread your wings and fly' types, I just can't stop trying to burst people into flames with my mind.
Old Yesterday, 12:55 PM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Oh, Josefina, why must in a two acre yard pick the one spot that has burrs to roll around in after you swim? I am forever picking burrs out of her fur and her fur is hard to get them out of :/

Old Yesterday, 04:36 PM
Top Dog

Just got back from hiking. Went all the way from the Brooklyn Wildlife Area to the Montrose Segment of the Ice Age Trail (further than we have gone before). And then back again. What does rocket dog Roxie do? Zoomies in the basement, and a mad game of tug.

I mean, pulling 100lbs up steep hills, tracking, etc, would leave me exhausted. I just love my dog. I'm starting to wonder if a JRT can actually match/keep up with her, though...