Hyia is learning

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
VIctor is also ignoring a great deal of tail wagging play. Ressie doesnt' bite or claw, he just pats. It's a big step for Victor, He is just way over sensitive, and not being able to see well has added to his stressing over every little thing.

Nothing warms my heart more than seeing Ressie play with his little black rabbit, and that is what he is doing right now. I always stop and watch. He's so funny.:)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
REssie says "I can feel your heart beat on the top of my head"..
He loves Sancho, and he will always be SAncho's precious.

Sometimes it's nice to be held, and sometimes it nice to be the one to hold

They have been like this all afternoon. Last one.

Last edited:

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
REssie says "I can feel your heart beat on the top of my head"..
He loves Sancho, and he will always be SAncho's precious.

Sometimes it's nice to be held, and sometimes it nice to be the one to hold

They have been like this all afternoon. Last one.
There so cute together.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Oh my, those two are so gorgeous together; I can see some of those pictures as cards about friendship, missing someone, or get well soon.

gapeach

Big Mutts
Sancho sure takes a handsome picture. I bet the Prince isn't far away.lol.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Cabin fever blues.

THe cure
I found a harness we both like at the thrift store for under 5 dollars. Pleased as punch, it is really loose but he doens't try to back out at all so it's good enough and he isn't done growing yet I believe so there is room to fill in. He said it felt so good to be out in the sunshine. WE did a quick walk around the building, and then bird watched.

We had such a nice outing. WHich put him in a much better mood, and stopped some of his vertical behavior, and his irrating book sliding, knock things off to see them fall self occupation.

Left him much more in the mood for this kind of activity. I nom your brains

Last edited:

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
He sure looks good to my eyes, the only thing better is his personality. I love that he thinks he is a little boy too and didn't miss a beat joining in on their fun today.

THe new black mark is Hyia's drawing charcoal. He rubbed against her hand before she knew he was coming, so that will have to work it's way off too or stay until it's bath time, which isn't for a long time hopefully.

Last edited:

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Now VIctor is over the moon that Jory is here. Jory likes rabbit ears, the kind you wear for Easter if your little. When Ressie first saw Jory, he was frightened but soon as he took them off, it was all good.

gapeach

Big Mutts
That's so sweet he wants to play with them!
Love the pic of Ressie on the stool.
Zoey was finally granted ownership of a little stuffed Penguin that Cadie earned from school. Yesterday she carried it all over the house, chirping and chewing it. This morning she murdered it.....I will have to sew it back. Cadie says she can have one or two more (she probably has 4 or 5) but if she keeps tearing them up I'd rather her just have the one.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
HE loves her so.

Where ever she went, whatever she did, it was exactly what he wanted to do, or where he wanted to be.

I almost sent that box out for good, but changed my mind at the last minute. Since they were in and out of it all day I am glad I brought it back in.

The next day brother came and Ressie was happy about that too. HE has more trouble with the gentle end of things. Baylee just seems to sense exactly how much Ressie really doesn't want to be touched, and how much he does really wnat to be and hang out with instead. He has his moments for petting, but it isn't in his top 10 things to want to do, unlike Sancho.

Last edited:

Barb04

Super Moderator
Oh my, Ressie sure was meant to be with you. What special moments you were able to catch on camera.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
in order to illuminate first you must soak up the sun

funny how moving the box across the room was as good as bringing in a brand new box. Rediscovered fun, Baylee thought this was funny. vid

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Hat cat lost his balance making a wide reach for something. This is why you do not let your cat be a hat cat. It's the middle of the night, i can not leave, i am out of any kind of ointment, and I don't know if it went all the way through or not, it is inside my ear as well, i know the bottom of it is a good deep puncture, from a dirty back toenail. I was already having a first class fubar day.

Staff online

Members online