Rottie fans, here's your cuteness for the day!

kady05

I'm of course biased, but Rottweilers are one of a kind dog. <3

Like Kady mentioned Callen's breeder is in Indiana, but there are some other nice breeders within a decent distance of you. When the time comes, I'd be happy to provide you with names/information.

That is an adorable pup! He should get his fair share of ribbons in the ring. :D I thought I knew who the breeder was until you said that they are close to your friend (who I assume is close to you). Would you mind PM'ing me the breeder?
Yeah she's in Yorktown, VA. I can PM you her name once I get it from my friend :)

DJEtzel

I've never heard of another dog named Recon! That is bittersweet... I was hoping I was being original...

Still, GORGEOUS puppy. And Sako is STUNNING.

kady05

I've never heard of another dog named Recon! That is bittersweet... I was hoping I was being original...

Still, GORGEOUS puppy. And Sako is STUNNING.
I'd say you're still pretty original.. I've never heard of another Recon so I don't think it's too popular!

Thank you :)

Pretty sure I'm going with Armata's Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum (If you want peace, prepare for war). We had to have a military themed name. I am so thrilled to have him. Both parents are GCH with titles on the back end and have fully passing CHIC numbers. Not to mention, he's just stinkin adorable =)

kady05

Pretty sure I'm going with Armata's Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum (If you want peace, prepare for war). We had to have a military themed name. I am so thrilled to have him. Both parents are GCH with titles on the back end and have fully passing CHIC numbers. Not to mention, he's just stinkin adorable =)
I didn't realize you were a member here LOL. He is pretty cute ;)

Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.