Sunrise and Early Morning in Newport

Equinox

Tried to post these yesterday to no avail, glad Chaz is back now!! I needed to spam the forum with pictures!

I finally uploaded and sorted through the rest of my pictures from our 4th of July trip, and wanted to share! We drove out about 3 hours to Newport for a beach and crabbing day, so we left sometime in the middle of the night. Got there around 4 - 5 am, and was right on time for the sunrise.

I forgot to lock my lens in these two, whoops!

Trent watching the sunrise with me

He also LOVED watching the boats going past the dock

Equinox

Waiting for the crabs to take the bait

Feeling woeful because we wouldn't let him eat the bait out of the cage

So instead, I took him to play by the beach right next to the dock... I think he had fun!

Posing underneath the bridge

And back on the dock

All in all, a great day!

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
I hope you know that I'm moving to Portland mostly so you and Adrianne will be my friends and take pictures of my dogs.

Red.Apricot

He's so handsome. I love how much weight he has; not that he's big, but like, he's solid on his feet. I don't know if that makes sense? Anyway, he's gorgeous.

I love the pictures of the bridge, too.

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Awesome, awesome pictures.

Stop making me want Oregon. Mountains, trees, beach. What more could I ask for?

Toller_08

So, I plan on doing a west coast road trip either next summer or the year after, and Journey says that we should make a pit stop to visit you and Trent so you can take some pretty pictures of her for us, ok?

Seriously, I love your photos. The lighting and Trent and just everything really is so nice. Very pretty!

FG167

As you know, I loved these so much I actually dragged Kastle out this am in hopes of some sunrise pics :) he's not nearly as good of a poser, and we had no bridge. Love the lighting you capture in your photos. I've been stalking your Flickr exif data haha

Equinox

Oh wow you guys :eek: Thank you so, so much for all the nice comments!!

ETA: My Random Question is "A cat with 1 leg is missing how many legs?"

Yikes. Poor cat...

Beautiful photos, and an amazing dog. :) Looks like you all had lots of fun.
Thank you! He's a pretty great dog <3

I hope you know that I'm moving to Portland mostly so you and Adrianne will be my friends and take pictures of my dogs.
yessssss. doooo iiiiiiiit. Like, soon. This year. This summer. Today. MOVE HERE TODAY.

What a handsome boy, gorgeous photos! We'll have to get Trent and Sloan together some time when I'm back. :)
Thank you!! And I would love that! If Sloan feels like putting up with a socially inept goof :p

He's so handsome. I love how much weight he has; not that he's big, but like, he's solid on his feet. I don't know if that makes sense? Anyway, he's gorgeous.

I love the pictures of the bridge, too.
Thanks so much! And I definitely get what you mean, he's not a thick or substantial dog but he's solid and filled out for sure.

Awesome, awesome pictures.

Stop making me want Oregon. Mountains, trees, beach. What more could I ask for?
You. Move here, too. All of Chaz can come live in Oregon! omg it'll be so fun.

Always love your pictures...

...especially if Trent is in them :D
Woohoo! That works for me, since Trent's in 99% of my pictures!!

Awesome photos, Trent is such a handsome guy! And he is SO GOOD at posing. I am in awe.
It's his greatest talent :D (I wish that weren't true but it actually probably is)

He's such a good sport about stopping to hold a pose and staying still for me. I think the part of the bridge he's standing on in the last few shots is about 5 1/2' high? No big deal for most dogs but he can't jump or climb high at all (loonnnng body and zero practice).

Except I wanted pictures so I patted the surface of the cement and he clambered on up.

So, I plan on doing a west coast road trip either next summer or the year after, and Journey says that we should make a pit stop to visit you and Trent so you can take some pretty pictures of her for us, ok?

Seriously, I love your photos. The lighting and Trent and just everything really is so nice. Very pretty!
Oh geez, YES! Please, please stop by and we'll definitely have to meet up. I will take a million pictures and Journey will think that I'm a crazy person.

Great photos ..absolutely love that first one of him watching the sunrise with you! So peaceful :)
Thank you so much, really, really nice of you to say :D

As you know, I loved these so much I actually dragged Kastle out this am in hopes of some sunrise pics :) he's not nearly as good of a poser, and we had no bridge. Love the lighting you capture in your photos. I've been stalking your Flickr exif data haha
Asdfjdasljadsafljewfl... huge thanks!! Really looking forward to seeing your photos, they're always so fantastic. Hope poor Kastle doesn't blame me :rofl1: If I'm ever up to see the sunrise, it's usually because I never went to sleep in the first place. Even Trent will sleep until at least 8 or 9!

Members online

No members online now.