Marley is here!

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Different Marley, the name is just an odd coincidence :lol-sign:

Marley's owner has a job that now takes her to Australia 6 months at a time, so he needs a new home. My boss knows we are suckers for ferrets, and, well, he's here. He's perfect. He's the male version of Harley. And I can't keep him, due to Renegade being SSA. He's very very docile, he's happy to just lay in your arms and watch the world go by. He's never been around ferrets before, but is rocking with Ella, they are being housed in the same half of the cage.

Ohai

Whaddya want?

Go. Away.

Ella!

He looks huge. It's all fluff.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
OMG. He is SO CUTE.

One day when I have not crazy dogs, you will be sending me ferrets left and right. :p

JessLough

Love My Mutt
A) He's now hissing at other ferrets :(
B) I'm so confused by his age. I swear he has to be at least 3, because I remember her having a ferret 3 years ago, but his teeth are perfect. It makes no sense.
C) He makes THE WORST noise for attention. Oh god.

milos_mommy

B) I'm so confused by his age. I swear he has to be at least 3, because I remember her having a ferret 3 years ago, but his teeth are perfect. It makes no sense.
Is it possible she had another ferret who passed away? Or she for some reason rehomed a ferret she originally had and then got Marley?

I LOVE HIM. I wish I could take him!

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Is it possible she had another ferret who passed away? Or she for some reason rehomed a ferret she originally had and then got Marley?

I LOVE HIM. I wish I could take him!
Somebody else was telling me they heard he's 5. I figured out the teeth thing... he's grinding his teeth. (Assumedly in pain... vet trip is waiting approval)

They sure look like fun! Some dumbass a few blocks away lost TWO ferrets (and I think they're prohibited in California). The signs have been up a loooong time....

Members online