What type of dogs are these?

The first puppy to the right is a lab, the second to the right are hounds, the third to the right are bernese mountain dogs, and the fourht to the right is a golden retriever. The puppies in the middle are boxers.

Mwhelan

Whoops. I just saw the 2nd picture from the bottom. Definitely a BMD. But I need to know what kind of dogs the 2nd from the top (aka 3rd from the bottom) are.

Thanks.

Mwhelan

Is it me or do they have more fur around their face/snout than most hound dogs? I don't think I have ever seen nicer look dogs, although I am not a big fan of the look of hound dogs.

Can anyone tell me exactly what these are? I want one...

Matt

M

Manchesters

Bloodhounds

Mwhelan said:
Is it me or do they have more fur around their face/snout than most hound dogs? I don't think I have ever seen nicer look dogs, although I am not a big fan of the look of hound dogs.

Can anyone tell me exactly what these are? I want one...

Matt
Bloodhound puppies.

Mwhelan

Ok, hmmm. I just don't like how saggy and thin bloodhounds faces are and I thought these didn't exhibit saggyness or thin(hard to tell since pic is from the side). Oh well. Anyone else?

Thanks for the replies so far.

Matt

M

Manchesters

Lookie here.......

Mwhelan said:
Ok, hmmm. I just don't like how saggy and thin bloodhounds faces are and I thought these didn't exhibit saggyness or thin(hard to tell since pic is from the side). Oh well. Anyone else?

Thanks for the replies so far.

Matt
They are PUPPIES. The folds of skin develop as the dog ages. And having been in dogs for 3 decades, and having know several Bloodhound breeders.................well......need I say more?

Members online

No members online now.