best pee cleaner

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Ok, Maverick just keeps going and going and going...inside the house. He's usually out in the kitchen when he goes though but we don't have carpet in the house. Anyway, my question is what is the best pee smell remover available? I got a cheap imitation nature's miracle at petsmart but it's already gone. Do you need to use like a nature's miracle even on linoleum and wood? I don't know, I just thought that mopping was enough. What about bleach? Can bleach be used on those surfaces, and if so will it damaged linoleum or wood floors (unfinished wood floors).?

Saje

Island dweller
Well, Mordy informed me that Nature's Miracle was bought by Petastic and now they have the original, better formula. I haven't used them but the enzymes are supposed to help break things down.

Have you seen the infomercials for URINE AWAY!!! LOL

ok, I wanted to buy some....

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
I figured bleach wouldn't be safe for the wood floors, I've been telling my husband that for a week (ever since he bought it). We used it to bleach the basement floors and ofcourse typical man doesn't read the directions where it says to DILUTE the bleach before cleaning and just dumped half a gallon of bleach on the basement floor and almost killed me and him in the process. I'll probably just get a big tub of nature's miracle and clean all the floors with that.

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
I think we have that murphy's oil soap. Maybe I'll READ the directions and use it tomorrow when we do our really good weekly cleaning.

Nature's Miracle and PetZyme work great on messes, we use it on bare floors too, but for just washing floors we use Murphy's for wood and Citrisol for tile.

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
I use the Out! Pet Stain and Odor Remover. It works great, is very easy to use, and pretty simple to find. I just get mine from the grocery store.

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Gempress said:
I use the Out! Pet Stain and Odor Remover. It works great, is very easy to use, and pretty simple to find. I just get mine from the grocery store.
I just bought that the other night at Wal-mart. It was really easy to use and it made the kitchen smell good too. I just swept and then sprayed it on the floor and wiped it up (too tired to mop yesterday). I went in there this morning and the kitchen still smelled like the Out stuff that I had used on the floor the night before. The cheap stuff that I bought before didn't even have a real scent to it so our kitchen still had the doggies smell unless I mopped too. The dogs are past the point where they pee on the floor a lot. Maverick still has accidents from time to time but he's only 3 months old.

Members online

No members online now.