new dog fences

People have been telling me about a new kind of electronic dog fence that does not require you to bury a wire. From what I am hearing it must use radio frequencies or something like that. Has anyone heard anything good/bad about these and possibly reccomend a good braind. This would be great for my two dogs since they always seem to wonder too far when I let them off of their leashes in our yard.

Thanks,

Mike

The one I have been looking at on Ebay is the "Petsafe JF-300 Wireless Pet Fence." Has anyone heard anything good about these?

yoko

my friends who have a dog have an invisible fence, and to get out the dog just ignores it now

Barb04

Super Moderator
My neighbors dogs break through the electronic fence. They also sometimes fail to work because of weather conditions and the battery in the collar. I also don't trust other stray dogs coming onto my property since it only tries to prevent your dog from leaving your property. I think a regular fence is a better idea.

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
Don't waste your money on an electric fence of any kind. The only dog I've ever seen it work on was a Lhasa Apso. If your dog sees something that it really wants, it'll be gone in an instant.

Members online

No members online now.