Baby & dog video...thoughts?

DJEtzel

I really could care less but am plenty prepared to defend myself if need be. I am cynical & plenty used to nasty treatment because of it.

That is what is wrong with society today .... We are so afraid of offending people & no one wants to "rock the boat". I am not one of those people.

What I also think is interesting is how my treatment of MY dogs came into play here.
Yeah, because you're being a hypocrite. That's what happens when you spout off the way you do.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
I have also seen your high and mighty snotty attitude get you into trouble, maybe not on here since there is a lot of hostility on here, but I have seen topics on other forums where you try this **** & get shut down ... quick.

I will keep voicing my opinion, I don't care how many people get tired of it, because its my right. That is what is wrong with this country today, we are so afraid of offending each other that we don't speak our minds anymore. Sorry, but I am not going to do that.

I don't mean to stress anyone out or make anyone feel bad (no one makes me feel bad with their opinions, they are just faceless users behind a computer ... same as me) but I am not going to keep quiet just because they might either.

Also, isn't calling me a hypocrite technically name calling?

OMG ENOUGH.
Can someone just close this thread already??? The 2 year old bickering is ridiculous... c'mon, DJ, you're better than to sink down to DD's level of trollery, because we all know that's what it is. She's some angry thirteen year old girl who doesn't get enough attention at home and therefore goes to forums looking for attention, at least that's how I picture her.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Thanks, but I am 31 LOL.

I am not the only one who is petty & immature. DJ & I are on some of the same forums other then this one, & she practices plenty of snark, immaturity & pettiness over there, trust me.

the only reason it is accepted here is there are more equally snarky, cliquey, immature people on here than on the others.

I don't care if anyone replies to me, the only reason I reply so much is .... because I have a lot to say LOL.

I will keep voicing my opinion, I don't care how many people get tired of it, because its my right. That is what is wrong with this country today, we are so afraid of offending each other that we don't speak our minds anymore. Sorry, but I am not going to do that.
?
What's wrong with this country is people trying not to be asshats? Seriously??

I am very outspoken. I have very strong opinions. I can still be courteous and respectful. I can still empathize with other people.

Talk about whats wrong with the country today (which yeah, I get sick of today is so much worse than yesterday when its all ups and downs anyways)...whats wrong is lack of EMPATHY! Of understanding and sympathy for those "different" from you.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
What's wrong with this country is people trying not to be asshats? Seriously??

I am very outspoken. I have very strong opinions. I can still be courteous and respectful. I can still empathize with other people.

Talk about whats wrong with the country today (which yeah, I get sick of today is so much worse than yesterday when its all ups and downs anyways)...whats wrong is lack of EMPATHY! Of understanding and sympathy for those "different" from you.
:hail: :hail: :hail:

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Just because I lack a certain amount of empathy towards humans doesn't mean I am a bad person, period. I have plenty of empathy towards animals and those with animals (if someone loses an animal or has one who is ill or hurt, I empathize with them because I can relate).

But calling me a hypocritical, immature animal abuser simply because my views conflict from everyone else's on here (while it doesn't bother me, honestly I find it quite ironically funny).

Members online

No members online now.