PICS! Got Annie home and settling in :)

Picked her up yesterday. She was very lethargic due to anesthesia since she had been spayed earlier that day. As of this morning she is rearing and ready to go! Love her personality but trying to keep her calm til the incision is healed. So far everything is great!

Maxy24

She's beautiful! I don't know what it is about them but I LOVE her ears and she looks like a really sweet girl. You must be having a great time with her!

MicksMom

Oh my goodness, she's even cuter than she looked in the other post! Does she have a beard or is that white on her chest?

Thanks everyone! She is adjusting wonderfully. She has been very alert and playful today but we are trying to keep her somewhat subdued so as not to hurt her incision. She has been a joy so far! Doing really well with potty training. A few accidents but that's to be expected. Sent the hubby out for a really good, fancy portable carpet extractor. Worth every penny! Lol.

The white is on her chest. No beard ;)

Thanks for the sweet words, everyone! He sweet little face just completely captivated me at the shelter. My husband and I visited 5 shelters total looking for something like a jack/rat mix but every time I walked by her kennel I just stopped and stared. We were actually getting in the car to leave that shelter since we didn't find a rat terrieroc and once we were in the car he asked if I was sure I didn't see anything that would work for us. I was like "umm, yeah! That adorable older puppy with the fuzzy ears that I KEPT pointing out to you!" Lol. He said "Oh, haha. I thought you were just showing me. Lets go back in and ask to play with her." So we did and her personality sealed the deal!

We can tell she is going to be a fabulous dog. Like I said we are dealing with the normal potty training accidents but the Bissell Spotbot is amazing!! And I am nothing short of floored at how well she is crate training. She has had zero accidents in the crate. She sleeps in the crate in our room at night and she does not bark or whine to get out at all! She really doesn't bark much period unless he is playing. No problem barking. I'm amazed (knocking on wood).

Anyway we are really happy with our decision! And she seems so grateful to be in a forever home.

Members online

No members online now.