I'm jumping on the biotrain!! Choo choo!! Help!

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
I have a very important question though......

What colour???

This is were I will be ordering from:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/DogWalkies...r=date_desc&view_type=gallery&ref=shop_search

Fred is an almost solid liver. He has white flocking to his feet and underbelly, and a white tip on his tail. I'm tempted to go day glow orange (it's not associated with hunting here). He looks nice in burnt orange, and red, but I'm open to options, I like a colour that sets him off, so maybe even something totally different.

Bodhi is a very dark merle. She has rusty colours in her fur, greys and blacks and she has a white belly and feet. She has one mahogany brown eye and one blue eye. I like feminine colours on her as people call her a boy. All the time.

Thoughts??

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Maybe canary yellow for Fred and mint green for bodhi? Or a pastel colour? Ack. Decisions.

Flyinsbt

Okay, I'll give opinions. I love giving opinions. ;)

I think the orange would look good on Fred, or the red. I like warm colors on a brown dog. On Bodhi, I think the pastel purple would look great and be feminine.

I'm not a fan of matching colors to dogs in the sense that you find a color that is close to their color. I like contrasting colors on dogs.

So, for Fred I think a nice color like green or blue in any shade would look really nice instead of reds, yellows and oranges which are close to his color. If you go for a lighter or brighter color I think they would show up really nicely with his coat.

For Bodhi I think most colors would look good! Green, red, or light purple would probably be my picks for her.

sojello

I'm getting Ruby one too! The sunny yellow 1.5 inch.
I love that website :)
I think that on Fred- the orange
On Bhodi- I would do the pastel purple

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Dogwalkies are getting TONS of business from Chaz this week. ;)

I say green for Freddie! Pastel purple maybe for Bohdi?

I lke bright colors so;
orange,green,blue,bright purple,red.
Black & brown is nice and elegant but rather boring.
Any color would work,on yr dog cos he's dark.

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
I looove dark greens on liver dogs - just so snazzy looking.

For Bhodi, I'd recommend the lavendar - any of the others mentioned would further confuse the gender issue I think, plus how often can you find something pastel that won't get stained in 2 minutes?! ;)

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
So, maybe lilac for bodhi, and... Something for Fred lol. Maybe green. Other half likes blue, doesn't like the yellow at all.

Ack, I hate decisions.

Members online

No members online now.