Dog Blogs

Airn

We have several users that blog. I personally love Sizzledogs. I think Julee and Sael also have blogs, just to name a few. Moth? (If Beanie doesn't have one, she needs one.) I just started my own as well.

We should really have a list!

Not sure about training ones, though. The more dog dog-people will have to answer that.

yv0nne

Vizsla mom
I had one.. then my domain name got taken from me? I paid my yearly fee so I'm disputing it now but it's very bizarre.

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
We have several users that blog. I personally love Sizzledogs. I think Julee and Sael also have blogs, just to name a few. Moth? (If Beanie doesn't have one, she needs one.) I just started my own as well.

We should really have a list!

Not sure about training ones, though. The more dog dog-people will have to answer that.
Aw thanks!
(Mine is www.prairiedobecompanion.com but I don't blog much about training, sorry.) I like Exercise Finished, but she doesn't blog about training all the time. Still, she does have multiple OTCHs so when she does talk about training, it's best to pay attention to what she has to say. :)

Oko

Silence, peasants.
I just started one for tracking puppy training and whatnot, link in my sig. I have a bunch of blogs I love but drawing a blank. If you search my topics I made a thread just like this and got lots of reading material.

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
Yep...we has got blog.

Not about training really... Mostly mugshots of the dogs and details about their various crimes against humanity ;)

There is a thread flying about somewhere on chaz about the various blogs I believe.

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
Keep meaning to post to mine (though not very much is about training) but one can never find the time. Been meaning to keep track of my foster animals, especially now with the kittens.

Members online

No members online now.