Your Current Dog Product Wants

Red Chrome

First must say this...
Chris Christensen Brushes. I'm sure they are amazing.. but MY brushes don't cost that much.
^Those are worth every penny! I use them at work all the time!

Then let's see....I just ordered LoLa pajamas...cause of the thread here on PJs. lol

I want a new soft crate to replace my 4..yes 4 that some dog has managed to destroy. Bad dog. Specifically a Dog Digs one.

I want some new Paco wear for the dogs.

I want a couple agility leads.

I'd love the pretty crate covers but they would get eaten here, so that's a no go.

I want a Palisade wall for my front yard.

I want a new meter jump.

New set of more portable blinds.

Some agility equipment.

I have a lot of wants right now.

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Morgan needs new booties for winter. He loves snow and hates cold feed. LOL! He used to have a set but the cats destroyed one of them. Three boots just doesn't cut it when you have four feet.

Lyzelle

I would love....

Lots of pretty collars and leashes (although this is difficult just because of the nature of Zander's mane).

A whole grooming set. Force dryer included.

Fancy dog shampoo that'll make him smell like coconut, whiten his white and brighten his red without turning him brassy.

Kong puzzles. Or any puzzle toy.

Training equipment. Maybe agility? Just something fun to do with Zander.

I have lots of wants. But I'm blanking now.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
must. keep. reminding myself that paying $42 for an adorable bowed collar my puppy will IMMEDIATELY grow out of is not a good idea.
You can get bow ties at Target!

Or for girls you can get little ruffley flowers...

I don't have any wants... except for maybe a car harness so that I don't have to throw my arm in front of Juno every time I come to an abrupt stop. Well, I'd probably still do it because it's a natural reflex of mine. But it wouldn't be so necessary lol.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
I'd like a full competition agility course in my field. K thnx.

Other than that...I already have packs I like (Ruffwear Approach, Ruffwear Palisade, Kelty Chuckwagon for Webby), but I keep intending to get Mira one of those Alpine outfitters skijoring harnesses...the adjustable urban one...but haven't yet. So she'll keep using the X-back for now.

I'd really like some of the nice Back on Track stuff but $$$ yeesh

And I'd like each dog to have a nice simple leather collar but haven't found ones I like and in a price range that seems reasonable.

I'd also like a Large Double-Dog Variocage for the car...

Winning lotto ticket, anyone?

Finkie_Mom

It's A Red Dog Revolution
I, also, would like all of the agility equipment :p

Nah, but in all seriousness, mainly just some new antlers/chews and toys - usual stuff.

Then also Fetching Tags for all!

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy

Dekka

Just try me..
Bold-lead super lead
Just not worth it for mouthy puppy and lazy me who won't take care of leather properly
Just sayin leather is easier to keep looking good than nylon or fabric ;)

I don't do anything other than use my leashes. They get dragged through the mud, get left in my car, they get wet etc etc. As long as you use the leash it will look good.

and just train puppy not to grab leash :D I use leather leashes on toothy little JRTs with no problems

AHAHAH I am such an enabler...

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady

I don't do anything other than use my leashes. They get dragged through the mud, get left in my car, they get wet etc etc. As long as you use the leash it will look good.

and just train puppy not to grab leash :D I use leather leashes on toothy little JRTs with no problems

You don't condition them at all? I swear the Northern Blackout lead I got from you is the softest leather I think I've ever owned. I love it!

Dekka

Just try me..
No I don't think I did.. I might have in the beginning but I doubt it as I didn't use that one as its too big for my dogs.

Its sounds gross but just handling it infuses it with oil from your hands. Even cheapish leather leads look nice over time if you use them. Then when you have one made from top quality bridle leather... it doesn't take much.

That one isn't nearly as soft or a nice as the one I use from her regularly ;).

Fran101

Resident fainting goat

Really? You don't have to condition/water proof/clean them?.. where I get stuck is all the products (oil, conditioner, cleaner etc..) that people say I have to buy to care for it!

Red.Apricot

My nicest leather leash is over 20 years old, from my dad, and hasn't been conditioned in all the time I've been paying attention (over 30 years) and it's soft and supple and nice.

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
I rubbed olive oil in my leather gear a few months ago after a few pieces had been in a box for a year and it livened them right back up but Dekka is right, the only reason you need that is lack of use. I love leather.

Toller_08

All I really want/need is a soft crate and a couple of puppy things (food dish and a winter coat to get to/from work).

But I just wanted to pop in and say also that leather is super easy to care for. One of my leashes is nearly as old as me (so over 20) and has never been conditioned. It's in great shape! And super soft and supple. I don't tend to use leather leashes for puppies just because of the chewing thing, but once that stage is past, I pretty much only use leather. The only yucky leather dog gear I have is one collar that hasn't been used, played with or worn in many, many years. So it's kind of dry, but otherwise is fine. I have conditioned all of my most recent leather collars and leashes at one point or another, but just because I wanted to and I had the stuff to do it laying around. I doubt they actually needed it. Leather is the best... and I like biothane too. But still prefer leather.

yoko

http://www.activedogtoys.com/collections/dog-puzzle-games/products/twist_n_treat

I know it's not super nice or fancy like some of the stuff XD

But I'm super close to paying off some debts so I'll only have my cell phone and my car and insurance payments when I'm done. While that will still take the majority of my check I will start to have a little bit of fun money again :D I really want to get one of these for Yoshi for Christmas. She's figured the wobbler out and I think she needs a harder one.

joce

I want to get blitz some kind of zombie collar now that Chaz is back on his zombie kick with the walking dead back on.

Loving these bows! Byron would hate me, I already dress him in pink!

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
A Har-Vest:

A couple of cute collars from several places.

More agility equipment.

Variocage for the car.

BostonBanker

I went to a huge sale today, so I wound up with a lot of stuff I didn't know I wanted.

Pretty much all I desire right now (that is within reason) is a nice leather collar for both dogs. It remains my life goal to find ones that I like.

Members online

No members online now.