I'm going to miss Teddy

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Well the time nears for me to move back to canada to get a place and a job and wait for Brians paper work to go through so he can come up there to live shortly after. When I first get there I will be staying with family so teddy is staying here with Brian :( I know it won't be too long and I will see them almost every weekend but I will still miss both of my favourite boys :(

Sure hope it's not too long a wait! Hopefully the Canadians are better about those papers than we are here. It was bad when it was just under the INS, but now that it's all been put under Homeland Insecurity it's four times as complicated, takes ten times as long, and the supposed 'safeguards' are even less conclusive than they were :rolleyes:

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Renee750il said:
Sure hope it's not too long a wait! Hopefully the Canadians are better about those papers than we are here. It was bad when it was just under the INS, but now that it's all been put under Homeland Insecurity it's four times as complicated, takes ten times as long, and the supposed 'safeguards' are even less conclusive than they were :rolleyes:
It is much easier to come into canada to work than it is to come into the states and work. We filled out the papers stating the intent to get married and such and we talked to my little brothers mom ( different mothers obviously) and they are a canadian american mix couple and she said it wasn't too bad getting him a work permit. Supposedly if you get married (which we are planning on doing on monday :D) they will grant a temporary work permit so he can come into canada and look for a job THEN they will give him a permanent WP but then he can't apply for permanent residency for like 2 years or something but we are more concerned with just getting there in the first place. We don't think there will be a problem it will just take a long time. the government doesn't do anything fast lol.

Hopefully it wont be long.

aurorab

Sparks we are all leaving PA, hehehe! I just moved to NJ, that's why I haven't been on in a few wks. I still don't have full time access and don't know when I'll be on again. But don't worry it will all work out and congrats to both of you. So is Teddy going to be the ring bearer? hehehe
Good luck in Canada! I hoep it all works out for both of you! And I hope to be back on soon so I can find out how you both are doing!
bye for now

Barb04

Super Moderator
Good luck with your move. I know Teddy is going to be missing you too and will be waiting with doggie kisses when he sees you again.

Members online

No members online now.